Say Something I'm Giving Up On You

Say Something I'm Giving Up On You

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Recently...


Recently a lot of things that make me going crazy
Some people find it very strange and even
Stupid guy !
I very angry this
What can I say
From the beginning of freshman year is not a good impression on you
Not it has been mutually exclusive
Since both sides of the confrontation would not have
I can be frank and generous to say
I could not understand all the acts of the person you
Can even say out loud I do not like you this person
I am not afraid Pini hate because I do not care
I think you should tear the mask goes on you
Perhaps you won the trust of some people
You successfully destroyed the happiness of others
But you look back
You right up yourself?
Never!

If it were not for various reasons
I will not stand here blankly
I will not stay here quietly
I will take action
More hope some day

You die fast... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment