Say Something I'm Giving Up On You

Say Something I'm Giving Up On You

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Love ❤

Have you ever had that feeling what you met the most prefect person? 
Where everything just clicks? 
Where you don't wanna be with anyone else?
Well... that's how we feel <3

We live 137.3 km from each other...
Is not so far..
If walk i think 1day and 4 or 5 hours will reach...haha
If who really walk... i think that person is going crazy... xD

We know each other seems like around 5 years plus until now... 
I think we know each other at years 2007... its quite long huh... 

18-1-2012
The day that we stared <3

What started is just being friend and texting buddies, 
Actually we lost contact about 4 years something...  
Just contact back on 20 September 2011 
We keep chat everyday,like just wanna know more each other..
Came to us liking and falling for each other,
head over heals for each other,
We decided that we were together,
Not even knowing that we would end up together... 

That time he like telling me something i still cant believe a guy
Because i get super deepsss hurt frm my super hater EX!
But he keep said something sweet word to me...
Our first met is at thailand.. 
I forget is when... 
But i still remember 31-12-2011, last day of 2011...
He said that wanna come to find me...
And i said yes.. just coming...
Nothing special for that day, but i still happy that can meet him again.. :)

1-1-2012
He told me,and said :
: Start from 1-1-2012 pass your heart to me and i promise i will love you very very much and take care of you... :)
He is super sweet...but i still reject him... sad case ! xD
But he still keep chasing me...haha


Nobody wants to wait forever 

After few day...
He suddenly asked me to accepted him..
And i said YES! 
He happy like hell
haha... 

We webaming almost everyday, 
We began to catch strong feeling for each other...
It become a daily routine, 
We couldnt go a day without seeing each other... (over.. xD)

The distance seems like not so far and like it will never end,
No matter how many hours apart,
No matter how many days/weeks until i see you again,
You are always near my heart... <3
(Coz we keep contact what...haha)

When you love someone,
When you really love someone,
No matter what the distance,
The space or time you spend away from them
All you ever want is to be with... :) 

When i miss you, i don't have to go far,
I just have to look inside my heart because that's where i'll find you... :)

I don't know how to tell you all about my love story,
But i just can say : 
That was so sweet, that i have him... <3

He will text me almost everyday,
He will make me smile almost everyday,

He like joke, crazy.. 
He like say something stupid,

You don't know how you're making me feel,
No matter the distance,
Love can bring the memories ill keep Forever and ever.. <3

You're my everything now... <3
Love you always... <3


[ END ]

x o x o

`` Crazy Love `` ``   

No comments:

Post a Comment